Adabükü region that is located on the northwest of Bodrum. Peninsula is one of the heavenly corners of Bodrum in terms of its history, nature and ecological richness. Adabükü is a natural and peaceful place where is right beside the Bodrum, but it is far from the city life like the crowd, traffic, or the noise. It is right beside the Ancient City of Bargilia and the Tuzla Bird Paradise that homes more than two hundred bird species, including Flamingos where the sea is like a lake and the lagoon is like a secret harbor. In Adabükü, where the life with nature coexists, the region has the best air quality of Bodrum peninsula with the oxygen coming from the protected pine forests of Aleppo from the south. Adabükü is a place you dream and it is waiting for you to discover.
There is a total of 3 parcels in Fabay Adabükü Houses; which are built on a land of 66,000 square meters and consist of 143 residences. We have apartment options in the first parcel, twin and detached villas in the second parcel, and the social facilities in the third parcel of 22,000 square meters by the sea shore.
Fabay Adabükü Homes are located in Bodrum, Adabükü region on a 66 thousand square meters of land by the sea shore which has a magnificent sea view that nature and the sea are merged. It is 10 minutes away from Bodrum International Airport and also 17 minutes away to Bodrum city center.
Around the project, there are many natural and historical places exist such as nature parks where various sports activities may be practiced, a golf center, two yacht marinas, boutique seafood restaurants, bird observation park and Aleppo pine forest that are under protection. Fabay Adabükü Homes promises many conveniences for people who want to stay away from the crowd of the city life and living in a peaceful and quiet life. Also for people who want to get involved in the city life and the entertainment whenever they desire. The project promises to reach these conveniences and beauties in the shortest time possible with a short flight from many countries and cities including Europe.
• A boutique marketplace that consist of 14 stores, 1 premium supermarket, Spa, Fitness center and indoor swimming pool
• Aquapark for adults and children
• The infinity pool that embraces a panoramic sea view
• 3 common pools in different places of the site
• Poolside Cafe and Snack Bar near the beach
• Amphitheater, viewing terraces, jogging, and disabled-friendly walking paths
• Beach volleyball, yoga and activity areas
• Boutique private beach, swimming pool, and Jacuzzi loggias
• Open and closed car parks
• 24-hour site security and concierge services